CrossFit SBF is the only CrossFit locally to include Free On-Site Babysitting and Nutrition Classes. We offer a 10,000 Square Foot athletic facility with the amenities of a Five Star Health Club. This is the place for those who want the CrossFit ethos in a premium club. Our trainers and coaches have top level education and experience that include certifications from USA Weightlifting, USA Track & Field, and Concept2 Rowing. While we have the space, staff, and equipment to accommodate 50 people at a time, we limit our class sizes to a maximum of ten. This eliminates the need for you to pay additional fees for an intro program.
No Contracts • No Hidden Fees • Showers On Site • Free Babysitting •Nutrition Classes
- “Knowledge, friendly trainers. CrossFit programming. Individualized attention. Great community.”-Rebecca M.
- “Great workouts ! Great coaches !!!”-Murty G.
- “Best decision I’ve ever made in my life was joining Solid Body Fitness. Great team of trainers and members! Highly recommended!” -Nick P.
- “I have done Crossfit at two other boxes and found the SBF box to be fantastic! The instructor was very welcoming and motivating – took the time to work with each of us individually – just really liked the overall vibe at SBF. I will be going back for more!” -Katie S.
- “I like the class sizes. I love the facility and the staff I’ve met are helpful, patient and very knowledgeable.”-Betsy C.
- “The atmosphere, camaraderie, and the individual attention the trainers give to each member to ensure that they work out within his/her abilities.” -Maryanne W.
- “It’s a very positive environment. The traIners are supportive and knowledgable. A great place to get you back in shape.” -Anthoney R.
- “Great workouts, friendly atmosphere, excellent trainers, supportive environment” -Nancy M.
- “The atmosphere is very warm and welcoming. I have been to a few gyms and Solid Body Fitness is where I am staying! There has never been a question as to IF I can do the workout. The instructors are more than helpful at modifying a workout if needed. They take into account your personnel goals as well. Most of my days start with Solid Body Fitness!” -Cathie R.
- “The encouragement and support. And also that I am encouraged to step beyond my comfort zone – with safety” -Virginia H.
- “Early Time of day is huge for me, also staff was very knowledgeable and welcoming, I’ve never been to such a down to earth welcoming class before.”-Rosalind D.
- “I love that you are able to get a cross fit type workout without having the ultra competitive environment. You are able to go at the speed and intensity you want. Also the trainers are amazing particularly Danielle who is always able to substitute exercises for me. You get the feeling of a small gym where everyone knows each other and have the one on one training to personalize a workout to what works best for you.”-Brian R.
- “The workouts are well thought out and extremely challenging. However, the people are SBFs biggest asset, from the staff and instructors to the members themselves. The gym has a great family feel to it.”-Matt B.
- “Challenging workouts that incorporate a “light” sense of competition, make it fun. Danielle is extremely knowledgeable, passionate, and since she’s the coach most days, knows me and my capabilities and continues to push me.”-Joe L.
- “I enjoy the group fit class because it is modified to suit my needs. There is no pressure, you go at your own pace and when a trainer feels you should increase they encourage you too.”-Trish O.
- “The class schedule, times and location are convenient. The coaching staff at Solid Body is top notch. They are knowledgeable and caring. The pace is perfect.”-Susan L.